Anti-Icing Coating Market was valued at USD 339.1 million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 1,268.1 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 24.5% between 2018 and 2023. The anti-icing coating market is segmented by substrate, which includes metals, glass, concrete, and ceramics; end-use industry, which includes automotive & transportation, renewable energy, communication equipment, construction, and others; and region, which includes North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW. The study’s base year is 2017, with the projection period running from 2018 through 2023. The anti-icing coating market is being driven by an increase in demand for anti-icing coatings in various end-use sectors such as automotive and transportation, renewable energy, communication equipment, and construction.
To estimate and validate the size of the anti-icing coating market and other related submarkets, top-down and bottom-up methodologies were used. To identify and collect information useful for a forensic investigation, researchers used secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoovers, Bloomberg, Chemical Weekly, Factiva, American Coatings Associations (ACA), Japanese-European De-Icing Aircraft Collaborative Exploration (JEDI ACE), Association of European Airlines (AEA), Civil Aviation Transport Canada (CATC), Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA), and other government and private websites.
Access Full Report here : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/anti-icing-coating-market
COVID-19 Impact Assessment
● COVID-19 has had an impact on the overall market as well as the market’s growth rate in 2020.
● COVID-19 is a global public health catastrophe that has impacted virtually every industry, with long-term implications that are predicted to hinder industrial progress during the forecast period.
● Despite the COVID-19 issue, the global market for anti-icing coating is predicted to grow significantly by 2030.
Nanocoatings based on silica are used to make anti-icing coatings. The market’s major participants are: PPG (US), DowDuPont (US), Fraunhofer (Germany), Battelle (US), CG2 Nanocoatings (Canada), Aerospace & Advanced Composites (Austria), Nanosonic (US), NEI Corporation (US), Cytonix (US), NeverWet (US), and others.
The main target audience is:
● Anti-icing Coating Manufacturers
● Raw Material Suppliers
● Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of Anti-icing Coating
● Regional Manufacturer Associations and General Anti-icing Coating Associations
● Government & Regional Agencies and Research Organizations
● Investment Research Firms
The anti-icing coating market is divided into three categories in this report: product type, application, and geography.
On the Basis of Product Type : Metals Substrate, Glass Substrate, Concrete & Ceramics Substrate
On the Basis of Application : Automotive & transportation, Renewable Energy, Communication Equipment, Construction, Others
Customizations that are available:
● Zion Market Research also provides adaptations based on the company’s specific needs, in addition to market statistics. The following report customization options are available:
● Anti-icing coatings end-use industry study at the country level
● Additional market players will be profiled and analysed in detail.
The anti-icing coating market is expected to be worth USD 423.4 million in 2018 and USD 1,268.1 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 24.5 percent over the forecast period. Anti-icing coatings are used in a variety of end-use industries, including automotive and transportation, renewable energy, communication equipment, construction, and others. The anti-icing coating market is also being driven by the rising demand for anti-icing coating from aerospace, car, marine, and rail applications in the automotive & transportation end-use sector, as well as solar & wind generating facilities in the renewable energy end-use industry.
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.