The global organic pigments market, is expected to expand at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period 2022 – 2028. Increased demand in numerous industries such as paints and coatings, textiles, plastics, and chemicals, to name a few, rapid rate of urbanisation, and increased infrastructure spending by various governments throughout the world are the main causes for the expansion. Other reasons such as the product’s use as colourants in the plastics and textile industries, as well as the growing need for high-quality organic pigments, are expected to drive the product’s market expansion.
Organic pigments are mostly utilised to give colour to things that are made up of carbon compounds. They don’t produce opaque colours because they’re organic, but they do produce transparent colours. However, there are some instances where organic pigments produce opaque colours. They have a number of features, including strong colour strength but poor dispersibility, organic solvents, limited water solubility, and a variety of mediums. Because of their nature, they are usually non-toxic and eco-friendly. Natural organic pigments are derived from animals and plants, whereas manufactured organic pigments are mainly carbon-based and derived from petroleum molecules. They’re employed in a finely crushed powder form in a variety of industries.
Access Full Report here : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/organic-pigments-market
Impact Analysis of Covid-19
• In 2020, COVID-19 had a negative impact on the market. A disrupted global supply chain, as well as decreasing demand from a variety of end-user industries such as paints and coatings, plastics, textiles, and others, have influenced the market for organic pigments.
• The paints and coatings industry is the greatest consumer of organic pigments, however as a result of the lockout, factories have ceased production, resulting in a drop in demand for organic pigments.
• The increased demand for dependable commercial items, such as 3D printing materials, will likely present an opportunity in the future.
Top Influencing Factors
Increased use of the product in the paints & coatings, plastics, and textile industries is expected to drive global market growth during the forecast period. Organic pigments are commonly used as colourants in the plastics and textile industries. Because of the widespread use of plastics in packaging applications, the plastics industry is rapidly expanding. In the future years, this is likely to boost demand for organic pigments and propel global market expansion. Increased use of the product in the paints & coatings, plastics, and textile industries is expected to drive global market growth during the forecast period. Organic pigments are commonly used as colourants in the plastics and textile industries. Because of the widespread use of plastics in packaging applications, the plastics industry is rapidly expanding. In the future years, this is likely to boost demand for organic pigments and propel global market expansion. The rising demand for organic pigments in the production of printing inks is likely to be a major driver of global market growth.
SCOPE OF THE MARKET
The “Global Organic Pigment Market Analysis to 2028” is a professional and in-depth research of the chemicals and materials sector, with a particular emphasis on global market trend analysis. The report’s goal is to provide a complete market segmentation of the organic pigment market by material, type, end-user industry, and geography. During the projected period, the worldwide organic pigment market is expected to rise rapidly. The research highlights important trends and opportunities in the industry, as well as vital statistics on the market status of the leading organic pigment market players.
The Global Organic Pigments Market is Segmented on the basis of Type, Application, And Geography.
Organic Pigments Market, By Type
• Azo Pigments
• Phthalocyanine Pigments
Organic Pigments Market, By Application
• Printing Inks
• Paints and Coatings
The research also provides profiles of prominent companies in the organic pigment market, as well as their SWOT analyses and market strategies. Furthermore, the research focuses on significant industry players, providing information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial data from the previous three years, and key developments in the previous five years.
• Basf Se Corporation
• Clariant Ag
• Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg Co Ltd
• Dic Corporation
• Dominion Colour Corporation
• Ferro Corporation
• Heubach Gmbh
• Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd
• Toyocolor Co Ltd
• Trust Chem Co Ltd
The Report’s Main Benefits
• This research gives an analytical portrayal of the organic pigments market, as well as current trends and future projections, in order to identify potential investment opportunities.
• The research includes a complete analysis of the organic pigments market share as well as information on key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
• To highlight the organic pigments market growth scenario, the existing market is statistically examined from 2020 to 2030.
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.