Over the forecast period, the global plastisols market is expected to rise at a healthy pace, with a CAGR of over 6%. Rapidly expanding demand from the construction and automotive sectors, as well as an increase in demand for printed textiles, are the main reasons driving the market’s growth.
● The market’s growth is projected to be hampered by the negative environmental effects of plastisols.
● Growing use of digital screen-printing applications is expected to open up new industry prospects in the future years.
● During the projected period, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to lead the market, with the greatest CAGR.
Access Full report here : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/plastisols-market
COVID-19 Impact Assessment
● COVID-19 has had an impact on the overall market as well as the market’s growth rate in 2020.
● COVID-19 is a global public health catastrophe that has impacted virtually every industry, with long-term implications that are predicted to hinder industrial progress during the forecast period.
● Despite the COVID-19 issue, the global market for anti-icing coating is predicted to grow significantly by 2030.
Demand from the Building and Construction Industry is Growing
● Building & construction is predicted to be the plastisols market’s fastest-growing end-use industrial category.
● Plastisols are widely used in the building and construction industry for water distribution piping, electrical conduits, irrigation & sewers, weather stripping, siding, awnings, soffit, skirting, gutters & downspouts, window frames, door frames & cladding, coated panelling, decking & fencing, landfill liners, swimming pool liners, geomembrane, single-ply roofing, floor & wall coverings, maintenance coatings, and more.
● Industrial units, hospitals, malls, multiplexes, the hospitality industry, and the IT sector are all seeing significant domestic and foreign investment in Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
The following are some of the top participants in the plastisols market: 3M, Dow, KONISHI CHEMICAL INC CO., LTD., H.B. Fuller Company., Henkel Adhesives Technologies India Private Limited, CHEMENCE, Illinois Tool Works Inc., ITW Polymers Sealants North America, HERNON MANUFACTURING INC., FUJIFILM Corporation, Avient Corporation, US Plastic Coatings, hubergroup India Pvt. Ltd., International Coatings, Chemionics Corporation, Polyblend, HUTCHINSON, Hodgson Sealants., Lancer Group International, and Carlisle Plastics Company, among others.
In 2016, Asia Pacific was the world’s largest market for plastisols. The primary driving forces for the market in the region are high consumption potential, rising production capacity, competitive manufacturing costs, and rapid economic growth. Technological advancements in different divisions of the plastisols business characterise Asia Pacific. The plastisols market is also expected to develop the fastest in Asia Pacific. The region’s rapid expansion is likely to be fueled by rising demand from the textile and transportation industries, as well as increased awareness of environmentally friendly products. Furthermore, the expansion of the vehicle industry is likely to result in a boom in plastisol demand in the transportation sector. Furthermore, large global businesses are developing export-oriented facilities in the Asia Pacific area, which is projected to drive up demand for plastisols even more.
Market Size and Scope of Plastisols in the World
The plastisols market is divided into two categories: product type and application. The growth of the various segments aids you in gaining information of the many growth drivers that are projected to be prevalent across the industry, as well as formulating distinct tactics to help discover primary application areas and differences in your target market.
On the basis of product type : Acrylic, PVC
On the basis of application : Textiles, Automotive, Construction, Metal Finishing, Military, Toys, Sports, Others
The competitive landscape for the plastisols market breaks down information by competitor. Company overview, financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in R&D, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, and application dominance are among the details included. The information presented above is only about the companies’ focus on the plastisols market.
Read more at : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/plastisols-market
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.